Panache Sport Style 5021GR Underwired Sports Bra.
1. Wide, padded straps disperse pressure from the shoulders for extra comfort.
2. Powermesh lined wings.
3. Smooth moulded inner cups reduce friction and improve comfort.
4. Underwires are wrapped in silicone and sewn between the fabric layers for comfortable support.
5. Racer back option provides more freedom of movement.
6. Adjustable straps for a secure fit.
* 83% less bounce
* Available this season in fashion forward Grafitti print with Absinthe Green liners.
* Light weight microfibre fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and breathable mesh panels keep skin cool
* Padded hook and eye for cushion comfort.
Fabric content: 46% Polyamide 38% Polyester 16% Elastane.
Washing instructions: Hand wash only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Sizes: 6 DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H;
8 D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H;
10 C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J;
12 B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J;
14 B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH;
16 B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H;
18 D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG.
Colours: Grafitti Print
Hook & Eyes:
3 Hook and Eyes: All Sizes
Love the Panache sports underwired bra for cardio workouts. I always feel comfortable, secure and therefore reduced bounce.
Holds my girls in place even when doing a huge cardio class. Very comfortable and I love how you can wear it crossed or uncrossed.
My second one and I love it. It holds tight and nothing moves which makes activities so much more enjoyable cos am not worrying about all the jiggles :) It's also super comfy!
Finally a good sports bra for those who need support with some fun and bright patterns. Full coverage to front and thicker back band means you don’t get back rolls! Onto my 4th bra getting new patterns when the come out!
I have just purchased this sports bra it’s very supportive and quite comfy with the nice thick straps.
I’m hoping it lasts really well as I really like it so far.